onsdag 1. mai 2019

Gave-eske/Gift box


Det er onsdag,
og jeg er klar med en ny steg for steg hos Scrappiness :)
**************
It is Wednesday,
and I am ready with a new tutorial over at Scrappiness :)




Denne gangen har jeg valgt å lage en vri på en gammel steg for steg!
Jeg lagde en eske, etter denne tutorialen.
*****************
This time I have made a twist on an older tutorial I have made!
I made the box after this tutorial.



Og slik ble min ferdige gave-eske :)
************
And this is what my finished gift box looks like :)




Blir ganske så gjennomført med jakke utenpå!
*********
It looks quite cool with the jacket!



Ha en super 1.mai!
Klem, Maya
***************
Have a wonderful 1th of May!
Hugs, Maya


I am entering my gift box into these challenges;

Ike`s World challenge - D is for Die cut/Anything goes
Double trouble paper crafting challenge - Something, Anything and everything




Sentiment: Papirdesign - Å vandre langs. Kort & Godt - Til en fantastisk og flott konfirmant.

Papers: Maja Design - Celebration. Bazzill - Walnut
Tools: Bow die.
Embellishments: Buttons. Papirdesign - Alpha Stickers. 
Other: All edges are inked with Distress Ink Black Soot.

7 kommentarer:

Hildes kort sa...

Herlig - å så lurt å ha en eske på dette dress-kortet da.

Anonym sa...

Åh den är juh helt underbar Maya 😍! Kram SasSa ❤

Anne-Eddie sa...

Nydelig og stilig ! Klem ;)

As.I.Do.Rodos. sa...

Fabulous male cards Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges. Good luck Ginny DT for
Ike'sWorld challenge
My Blog As I do Rodos

ike sa...

WoW ! That is FABulous. Such a clever design :-)
Thank you for coming along to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
Hugz
IKE x


My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Suzanne Reynolds sa...

What a handsome card for a gentleman. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair sa...

What a fabulous creation! I love the layout of this cool card - so classy and elegant. Thanks for sharing it with us at Digi Choosday good luck and hope to see you again!

Jennifer, DT

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Populære innlegg