torsdag 11. mai 2017

Bursdag/Birthday


Ett nytt CAS kort!
Jeg finner alt jeg trenger, og setter tiden på 30 minutter og vips jeg har ett kort ;)
******************
A new CAS card from me!
I find the things I want to use, set the timer for 30 minutes and voila I have a card ;)



Denne gangen ble det ett ristekort :)
***********
This time I made a shaker card :)




Ha en flott dag,
klem fra Maya
*************
Have a wonderful day,
hugs from Maya


I am entering my card into these challenges;

Daisy Chain challenge - Anything goes




Sentiment: Kort & Godt - Bursdagsklem M292, En liten bursdagshilsen M320

Other: Kort & Godt - Limputer 2mm, Limputer 1mm, Tape 5mm.

5 kommentarer:

Ellen-Karin R sa...

Wow for et flott kort.
Grønnfargen er topp.
Interessant ristekort.

Annettes Hobby Rosettes sa...

Super fabulous shaker card and fabulous design. Lovely work.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/



Andree sa...

A fabulous card. Lovely papers and design.
Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore May Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

Borqna sa...

Bravo!
Don't forget the best challenge -
IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES
http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.bg/
I invite you with pleasure!
Blessings,
Borqna

ccheney sa...

Love your shaker card! Thank you for joining us at Daisy Chain Challenges. Cindy (DT)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Populære innlegg