onsdag 12. desember 2018

Vin/Wine


Jeg har laget en ny steg for steg for Scrappiness,
og denne gangen handler det om en vin gavepose :)
*************
I have made a new tutorial for Scrappiness,
and this time it is a wine giftbag :)

Min eske er veldig enkelt pyntet,
ettersom papirene er så flotte!
*********
My giftbag is simply decorated,
as I thought the papers was so beautiful!

Så stilig å bruke hele papiret,
og få med alle detaljer rundt gaveposen :)
***********
Such a joy to use all the paper,
and get all the details around the giftbag :)

Og på innsiden gjemmer det seg en vin :)
*********
And on the inside, there is some wine :)


Posen blir helt flat om du vil lagre den :)

Ha en flott dag,
klem fra Maya
**************
The giftbag will lay flat if you want to store it :)

Have a wonderful day,
hugs from Maya



I am entering my wine giftbag into these challenges;

Ike`s world challenge - Anything goes/Christmas time
The holly and ivy Christmas challenge - Anything Christmas goes






Tools: Kort & Godt - God jul die
Embellishments: CC - Natural hemp
Other: All edges are inked with Distress ink Stormy sky.

3 kommentarer:

Lisbet sa...

Så flott vinkasse :-)Morsomt mønsterpapir du har brukt.

ike sa...

Fantastic - such an amazing project :-) Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
Hugz
IKE

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Sall sa...

A perfect image and such a wonderful idea. thank you for participating at Ike's World Challenges

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Populære innlegg