fredag 3. juni 2022

Girls


Det er fredag,
og snart helg!
***********
It`s Friday, 
and soon the weekend begins!


Her kommer enda ei uke i bujoen min :)
Er så stolt over at jeg faktisk fortsatt henger med i kalenderen!
Og det er så utrolig gøy å bla i den ♥
***********
Here comes another week in my bujo :)
I am so proud of myself, that I still making these spreads!
And I have so much fun looking at all those pages ♥


Her har jeg brukt;
************
Here I have used;



Og til slutt i dag,
ett binderskort til ei strikkeglad venninne :)
*************
And for my last project today,
a paper clip card for a friend who loves knitting :)


Her har jeg brukt;
***********
Here I have used;



Ha ei riktig god helg ♥
klem fra Maya
***********
Have a happy weekend ♥
Hugs from Maya

 

1 kommentar:

Wilma sa...

You make such beautiful calenders, Maya. Done very nicely and some great coloring. You also have a very sweet card here, with the paperclip. I like the text very much, beautiful!
Have a nice day and weekend.
Love, Wilma

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Populære innlegg