mandag 10. februar 2020

February


Det er sjelden jeg lager noe til meg selv,
men nå fikk jeg lyst til å prøve meg på en enkel kalender :)
**************
It is not often I make something for me,
but now i wanted to make me a calendar, so I did :)



Så her kommer min februar kalender :)
Tegnet opp dagene så de skulle passe i forhold til motivene.
Stemplet datoene, og enda så er det plass til å skrive inn litt hva som har skjedd den dagen.
Så dette blir nesten som en dagbok :)
**************
So here is my February calendar :)
I drew up the days so they fit the images I wanted to use.
Then I stamped the dates, and yet it is room to write down what I do that actual day.
So this is almost like a diary :)



Disse to passet perfekt for denne måneden!
Nå begynner treningen til sommerens løpseventyr,
så her er det bare å jobbe på :)
***************
These two fits perfect this month!
Now I begin the training towards the race adventure in the summer,
so here you go girl :)


Og baksiden,
som skal vise hvordan kroppen fungerer etter trening/jobb.
Jeg sliter med en del smerter,
så greit å følge med på hva som trigger de ;)
***************
And the back of the calendar,
here I will colour up the hearts to see how my body feels after training/work.
I struggle with some pain,
so okay to keep up with what triggers it ;)


Ha en flott start på ei ny uke!
Klem, Maya
************
Have a wonderful start on a new week!
Hugs, Maya



I am entering my calendar into these challenges;

613 Avenue Create challenge - Anything goes/Twist banners and bows
The corrosive challenge - Anything goes
Gem of a craft challenge - Anything goes
Allsorts challenge - Add a heart


Stamps: hÄnglar & Wings - Girl & Boy (Meddelare) Banner (Matroser) Heart (Bakgrundstext)
Sentiment: hÄnglar & Wings - Februar/Numbers (Rakt alfabet med siffror), Mood, U go, Girl (Minialfabet)

Papers: Fabriano - Watercolour paper
Medium: Kuretake - Zig clean colours real brush
Colours: Girl: Skin - 074,069,230. Hair - 073,068. Pink - 028,230. Gray - 091,090. Shadow on the white - 091. Boy: Skin - 074,069,230. Hair - 073,068. Blue - 092. Gray - 091,090. 

5 kommentarer:

Linby sa...

Fabulous work.
Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.
Lynn x
DT

Ellibelle sa...

Such a cute calendar and loving how you decorated the back of it as well!
Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge!
Ellibelle's Corner

Jean sa...

awesome creation, thank you for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xxx

Chana Malkah sa...

Very nicely done and a nice original project! Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Mynn xx sa...

What fun projects! Thanks for joining us for this month’s challenge at Crafter’s Castle! Hugs! Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Populære innlegg