fredag 8. juli 2011

New Header!

I have gotten a new header! *WOHOO*
It is the fabulous Jo from Siggi Shop who has created it for me!!
She is a magic fairy on the computer thingy,
and made me a new header with some of the images i have colored :)
How awesome is that?!
I love my new header, so thank you so much, dear Jo ♥♥♥


This was the one i had before :)
With some of the adorable hÄnglars i have colored.


And this is my new and gorgeous header ♥♥♥
With images from Sugar Nellie and Bildmålarna :)
I have colored them, and fab Jo has put them up on my header!

Do you like my new header?
I know i love and adore it ♥♥♥
Hugs from Maya :)

10 kommentarer:

Torill sa...

Skikkelig lekker!!!

Jo sa...

Bless you, thank you hunni, so happy that you are happy!
Jo xx

Åsa aká Scraphorse sa...

Ooooo, så fint!!!

Kram, Åsa

Angella sa...

Nydelige Maya...:)

sommerklem
Anglla

Petra/Paradise sa...

Toppenfin!! :D

Trevlig helg gumman!

kram Petra

Christina C. sa...

Breathtakingly beautiful!!!!!

Anne-Eddie sa...

Ja, det hadde jeg behøvd også !
Dine er jo så søte!
Klem fra Anne-Eddie

Anne sa...

Så stilig! Passer perfekt til dine fantastiske kreasjoner :-)

Helga sa...

I love your new gorgeous header !!! wonderful
LG Helga
helgaskartentraum.blogspot.com

Sigrun sa...

Kjempefin header du har fått!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Populære innlegg