lørdag 9. juli 2011

Sketch Saturday #163

WOHOO!!
Finally Saturday and just a few more hours at work,
and then two whole days of "me" time :)

Last weekend i was in Leksand, Sweden ♥
And after i came home, i just have been "off",
well.. Not complitely!
I have been cleaning my craft room, just to get some room for all my new goodies ;)

But over to my take on this weeks Sketch Saturday card :)

 


Here is my take on the sketch :)
Used some lovely papers from Inkido and Maja Design.
Sentiments are from Inkadinkado.
MS punch, flowers from WOC.
The image is from Sugar Nellie - Dress up games


I have colored the cute girl with Prisma Pencils.


On the necklace i have added some pearlmaker :)



The card is made as a pocket, and on the inside there is a tag.


On the back of the tag i have attached a clear bag
with a paperdoll and some clothing :)
So the little girl can play dress up ;)


Do you see my new watermark?!
It is the computer fairy Jo from Siggi Shop who has made it for me :)
Thank you so much, Jo ♥♥♥
You are the kindest!!

Have a wonderful Saturday,
hugs from Maya :)

I am entering my card into these challenges;

Crafty Sentiments Designs - Crafting with a child (or crafting to a child!)
Stamps R Us - There was a little girl
Ruby`s Rainbow - Happy birthday
The Paper Shelter - Lots of dots


21 kommentarer:

Nannieflash sa...

Fabulous card gorgeous image and card design. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the Challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Jo sa...

A dotty delight! love it, what a cute image too.
and it's my pleasure to make the watermark for you, you need to protect your amazing work!

Have a great weekend my friend
Jo xx

Anonym sa...

Hi maya
love your card, also LOVE your new header. Sorry I have been A.W.O.L. for a while BUT I have a very good reason why, I am in France looking after (4) of my grandkids for a month, so as you can imagine I don't get a lot of time for bloging lol.
hugs
Sandra (craftynan)

lastivka sa...

so cute painting :) beautiful card!

Christina C. sa...

What a delight!!!! Love this precious image, colored to perfection! Very clever design work and you gotta love that sentiment!

Debbie Pamment sa...

Wow my friend - I thought I was in the wrong place with your fabulous new header and watermark - LOL. But then I saw your gorgeous work and KNEW I was where I should be! I've missed stopping in and I won't be a stranger!
Lotsaluv
xXx

Aina sa...

Så herlig kort! Nydelige farger og detaljer som vanlig :)

Klem fra Aina

Anne-Eddie sa...
Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av forfatteren.
Anne-Eddie sa...
Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av forfatteren.
Anne-Eddie sa...
Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av forfatteren.
Anne-Eddie sa...
Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av forfatteren.
Jac’s Playground sa...

very cute card, love the fact it has a dress up doll with it, I used to love those as a kid. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week

Jeanette sa...

Lovely card, Maya. The stamp is so cute. Love the new header you have made also. Hugs, Jeanette :)

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) sa...

What a sweet card Maya, so cute and so beautiful!
Hugs Jacqueline

❤ Kaia sa...

Lekkert kort Maya.
Nydelige farger, og nydelig fargelagt motiv...
Du er såå flink...
Klem fra Kaia

BA sa...

maya this is so beautiful
xoxo BA

Marilyn sa...

This little dress-up gal is so cute and your papers and colouring make it look so soft and girly!
Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us.
Marilyn

Cheryl Valadez sa...

Wonderful card! Thanks for joining the challenge this week at The Paper Shelter ;D Hugz, Cheryl

Bella´s Bastelecke sa...

It's so cute! What a lovely colours you have used…………… Thanks for joining us at TPS.....

Hugs
Judith

Crafting Gill sa...

This is Fantsatic what a good idea i love it thanks for joining us at Rubys Rainbow
Gill xx

Mary J sa...

WOW! Just beautiful!

Thx for linking it up to the Ladybug Crafts Ink challenge! Hope to see you again soon!

Mary J x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Populære innlegg