tirsdag 27. november 2018

Juleklem/Christmas hug


Nytt julekort i dag :)
**********
New Christmas card today :)



Denne gangen har jeg kost meg 
med herlige produkter fra Kort & Godt!
***********
This time I have made a card 
with the wonderful products from Kort & Godt!


Nydelig motiv,
som oser julestemning, varme og glede :)
************
Wonderful image,
that for me, make me feel joy, warmth and get the Christmas feeling :)


Julekort laget etter en tutorial i Ett Trykk.
Men jeg har gjort om målene, så de passer mitt 15x15 cm kort :)
*****************
Christmas card made after a tutorial in the norwegian magazin Ett Trykk.
I made it after different measurements, so it would fit my 15x15 cm card :)





Ha en flott dag,
klem fra Maya
***************
Have a wonderful day,
hugs from Maya


I am entering my card into these challenges;

613 Avenue create challenge - Anything goes/Winter/Christmas
Addicted to stamps challenge - Anything goes/Use ribbons
Stamping Sensations challenge - Get ready for Christmas
A gem of a challenge - Anything goes



Stamps: Kort & Godt - Candles M404, Snowflakes M368.
Sentiment: Kort & Godt - En hilsen vi sender M398, Sentiment on the inside M404, I julestemning M401.

Other: All edges are inked with distress ink walnut stain.
Medium: Zig clean colour real brush
Colours: Lilac - 806,803. Green - 048,044. Flame - 050,070. Berries - 024. Shadow on the light - 302.

3 kommentarer:

Marlies sa...

A beautiful Christmas card Maya. Very elegant and a lovely shape! Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

Marlies sa...

A beautiful Christmas card Maya. Very elegant and a lovely shape too. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations, hugs, Marlies

PS: If you get 2 comments from me, the computer just fell out so just to be sure I commented again.

Sheryl sa...

Beautiful card Maya. I love the folds and the image is fabulous.
Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create.
Hugs Sheryl xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Populære innlegg