onsdag 16. april 2008

Og vinneren er../ And the winner is..

Jeg skulle trekke en som skulle få ett kort i posten,og fikk mannen i huset til å trekke vinner-navnet,og det ble...
*****************************************
Today i should draw a winner to get the card in the mail,and i wrote down the names,and my husband draw the ticket,and the name is....










MEL!!!!!




Can you please e-mail me your adress to mstensha@bbnett.no :)
So i can send you a card and a little surprise :)


Have a nice night!

2 kommentarer:

Mel sa...

Thank you so much I am so happy to win your beautiful card. It will take pride of place in my craft room. I have sent you an email. :0)
Mel

Anonym sa...

Grattis Mel!
Fin blomma du gjort, ser helt äkta ut!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Populære innlegg