søndag 16. november 2008

Awards and I`ve been taged :)

I have gotten several awards from some fab girls this last few days :)
And i am so proud and honoured!
Thank you for giving me this awards!
Sending you all warm big hugs!! :)

This i got from; Hilde, Camilla and Jakki, Thank you so much,girls! You don`t know how much this means to me! And i am sending it right back to you!


This award i got from Jakki & Lena :) Thank you so much! You`re the best :)
And i will send this award to this nice,cutie,sweet,creative,talented and so fab girls;

And it also goes back to you Jakki & Lena! Thank you so much for all the sweet words about me,you really made my day!! *huge hugs*


And this i also got from Lena, You made my day,girl!! :) Huge hugs!

I have also been taged by Moia :) Thank you! *hugs* I have already revealed some secrets about myself,so the rest of my secrets will still be secrets *laugh*

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Grattis!
Du gör massor av fina saker!

Nixe-Moni sa...

Hi Maya,

thank you so much for the great award!!! You really made my day :)

Congratulations on receiving it yourself. Your creations are all stunning and I love them all!!

Hugs
Moni

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Populære innlegg